Viewing detailed information about assets in MDR Web Console
February 12, 2024
To view detailed information about assets:
- In the MDR Web Console window, navigate to the Assets menu item.
The asset list opens.
- Click the string with the asset whose details you want to view.
The asset card appears. The asset card contains two tabs:
- Properties has general information about the asset
- Incidents has information on incidents that have occurred with the asset
General information on the Properties tab contains the following information:
- Asset name
- IP address
- Physical address
- First seen
- Last seen
- Operating system
- Kaspersky applications that work with MDR
The Incidents tab contains the list of incidents. The ID/Created column of the list contains an incident identifier and time the incident was created. The Status column of the list contains information on the incident status.