February 12, 2024
Deployment of Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response by using Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console proceeds in stages:
- Activation of the solution
Activate the Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response solution with your license.
- Installing EPP applications
Ensure that you have installed the EPP applications that support Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response functionality on your assets.
- Downloading the MDR configuration file
Download the MDR configuration file for your organization or download separate archives for every tenant from the Tenants section of MDR Web Console or by using MDR Plug-in in Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console.
- Integration with EPP applications
Perform the application-specific deployment scenarios for all the Kaspersky applications installed on your assets:
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mac
- Kaspersky Security for Windows Server
- Kaspersky Anti-Targeted Attack Platform
If you have more than one Kaspersky application installed in your infrastructure, you can perform the application-specific scenarios in any order.
- Creation of the distribution point
- Verify that you have at least one distribution point in your network or configure a device in your organization's network as a distribution point. The distribution point will act as a proxy server for the devices participating in the Kaspersky Security Network.
- Enable KSN Proxy on distribution point side in the KSN Proxy (distribution points) section of the distribution point settings.
- Configure the Scope of the distribution point by selecting the administration group and/or network location.
You can check the status of your assets by using the MDR Health functionality.