MDR solution interface in Kaspersky Security Center
February 12, 2024
You can work with Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response by using the MDR section in Kaspersky Security Center Web Console or in Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console. To access Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response functions, in Kaspersky Security Center, click Monitoring & reporting → MDR.
The MDR section in the Kaspersky Security Center web interface contains the following tabs:
- Incidents. Contains the link to MDR Web Console, where you can manage your incidents.
- Reports. Contains the report delivery tasks list and the functions to edit, delete or create a task.
- Settings. Allows enabling extended notifications and switching the language for incident data, notifications, and reports.
- Notifications. Allows enabling notifications via email and Telegram.
- API. Contains the list of API connections and the functions to manage them.
- Tenants. Contains the list of tenants and the functions to manage them.
- MDR Health. Contains the lists of malfunctioning assets and all assets ever seen.
- Getting Started. Contains instructions for setting up the MDR solution.
You can also add the MDR assets by status widget on the Monitoring & reporting → Dashboard pane in Kaspersky Security Center.