MDR solution interface in MDR Web Console
February 12, 2024
You can work with Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response in the web interface named MDR Web Console.
The MDR Web Console window contains the following items:
- Main menu in the left pane of the window
- Work area in the right pane of the window
The main menu contains the following sections:
- Monitoring. Contains the widgets that provide summary information about active incidents, assets, and responses.
- Incidents. Contains detailed information about your incidents, and the tools to work with them.
- Assets. Contains detailed information about assets, and the tools to work with them.
- Settings. Contains the tabs to work with the user accounts, notifications, incident settings, summary reports, API, tenants, and general settings.
- About. Contains the information about the solution, links to the MDR Agreement, Data Processing Agreement, this online help, and the Technical Support website.
In the lower part of the left pane there is an Account settings control that allows you to access the Getting started guide, change the interface language, access your user profile page, and sign out of MDR Web Console.
The work area displays the information you choose to view in the MDR Web Console. The work area also contains control elements that you can use to configure how the information is displayed.