Setting up report delivery in MDR Web Console
February 12, 2024
To set up receiving the summary report as a PDF:
- In the Settings section of the MDR Web Console, click the Schedules tab.
- Switch on the Sending toggle button.
- Carefully read the notification below regarding the terms and conditions of sending the summary reports. Then, select the check box to confirm that you have read and understand the terms and conditions. If the check box is not selected, you cannot save the changes you make.
Please note that summary reports contain data for all tenants, and can contain sensitive data, and will be sent in an open format.
- Specify the following settings:
- In the Name field, specify an arbitrary, human-readable name of the summary report. The name should contain Latin letters, digits, and special characters; it cannot be longer than 100 characters.
- In the Email addresses field, specify an email address or comma-separated list of email addresses of users who will be receiving the summary.
Please double check the email addresses entered, since they will be added without further confirmations, and they will be receiving summary reports that contain data for all tenants, and can contain sensitive data, and will be sent in an open, unencrypted PDF.
- In the Day field, select the days of the week when the summary should be sent to the specified emails. You can choose one day or Every day.
- In the Time, UTC field, specify time in 24-hour UTC format. For example, 15:00.
The schedule only affects the time when the report is received, but does not affect the period of data in the report.
The report always contains data for the last seven days, and the report generation day is not included. In other words, if you configure to receive the summary report every day, your daily report will contain data for the previous seven days, excluding the current day. If you configure to receiving the summary report every Wednesday, report will contain data from the previous Wednesday to the following Tuesday.
- Click the Save button in the lower part of the window.
The summary report will be sent to the specified email address (or addresses) on a weekly or daily basis.