How to configure Automatic Exploit Prevention in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018
Automatic Exploit Prevention in Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 blocks the launching of exploits and prevents your computer from being further infected. Exploits most often attack browsers, as well as programs such as Flash, Java and Microsoft Office.
What is Automatic Exploit Prevention
The lists of vulnerable applications are continuously updated along with the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 antivirus databases.
How to configure Automatic Exploit Prevention
- In the main window of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018, click the gear button .
- If you have problems opening the application window, see this guide.
- Go to the Protection section in the Settings window and select System Watcher.
- In the System Watcher settings, make the following changes to the settings of Automatic Exploit Prevention:
- Enable or disable the technology by selecting or clearing the check box Monitor attempts to perform unauthorized operations.
- Select an action to be performed when a threat is detected.