Managing tasks in the Web Console
Oct 22, 2023
You can create the following tasks for managing Kaspersky Endpoint Security using the Web Console:
- Local tasks that are configured for an individual device
- Group tasks that are configured for devices within administration groups
- Tasks for sets of devices that do not belong to administration groups
The tasks for the sets of devices are performed only on the devices that are specified in the task settings. If new devices are added to the device selection for which the task is created, this task is not applied to the new devices. To apply the task to these computers, you must create a new task or edit the settings of the existing task.
You can create any number of local tasks, group tasks, and tasks for device sets.
The tasks are executed only if Kaspersky Endpoint Security is running on the devices.
You can perform the following actions with tasks:
- Create a task.
- Edit task settings.
Configuration of some settings is not supported in the KESL container.
- Manage the start and stop of a task.
- Export and import a task.
- Delete a task.
For general information about the tasks in the Web Console, refer to Kaspersky Security Center documentation.