How to enable or disable Self-Defense in Kaspersky Internet Security 2018
You may need to disable the Self-Defense component of Kaspersky Internet Security 2018, for example, in order to delete product trace files that are taking up a lot of space on your hard drive.
To enable or disable Self-Defense:
- In the main window of Kaspersky Internet Security 2018, click the gear button .
- If you have problems opening the application window, see this guide.
- In the Settings window, go to Additional → Self-Defense.
- In the Self-Defense settings window, select or clear the Enable Self-Defense checkbox.
- In the Attention! dialog box, click Continue.
What to do if you cannot enable or disable Self-Defense
If you experience any issues with enabling or disabling Self-Defense in Kaspersky Internet Security 2018, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic of your request.