How to use Anti-Banner in Kaspersky Security Cloud
The article refers to Kaspersky Security Cloud — Family and Kaspersky Security Cloud — Personal.
Anti-Banner is a component which blocks advertisement banners on websites and in applications.
Banner ads are not only devoid of useful information and distracting, but they also increase the amount of network traffic.
How to enable Anti-Banner in the browser
In the upper part of the browser window, click the Kaspersky Protection icon. In the Anti-Banner section, click Enable.
If there is no Kaspersky Protection plugin icon, see the guide on how to enable Kaspersky Protection in a browser.
How to enable Anti-Banner from the application settings
Anti-Banner is disabled by default. To block banner ads, enable Anti-Banner:
- In the main window of Kaspersky Security Cloud, click the gear icon .
- For the guide on opening the application window, please refer to this article.
- In the right frame of the Protection section, click the Anti-Banner switch on the right.
How to block a banner
If Anti-Banner is enabled, but the banner is still present, add the banner to the list of blocked items. You can also specify the websites on which you do not want the banners to be blocked.
To adjust Anti-Banner settings:
- Click the Kaspersky Protection icon in the browser. Click the arrow to expand the Anti-Banner block.
- In the Anti-Banner settings window, you can specify the websites where the banners will not be blocked and for the lists of allowed or blocked banners:
- Click the link to open the list.
- Click Add.
- Enter the address of a website or a banner and click Add.
How to disable Anti-Banner
If you want some or all banners to be displayed, click the Kaspersky Protection icon in the browser window. In the Anti-Banner section, click Allow on this website or Disable Anti-Banner.