How to activate Kaspersky Security Cloud
The article refers to Kaspersky Security Cloud — Family and Kaspersky Security Cloud — Personal.
To open My Kaspersky, follow this link.
For the guide on how to use My Kaspersky, please refer to Online Help.
Watch the video about how to buy and activate Kaspersky Security Cloud.
Download, install, and activate Kaspersky Security Cloud
Step 1. Sign in to your My Kaspersky account. If you do not have an account, please create one by clicking on Create an account.
Step 2. Got to the Licenses tab and enter the activation code in the Add an activation code box at the bottom of the page.
Step 3. Go to the Summary tab and click Protect new device.
Step 4. Scroll down to Kaspersky Security Cloud and click Download. You can also click send by e-mail and send a link to download the application to an e-mail address.
Step 5. After downloading the installation file, double-click the .exe file to start the installation.
Step 6. Follow the steps to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions, please click here.
How to activate Kaspersky Security Cloud from the application
- Check the Internet connection (for example, try opening www.kaspersky.com).
- After you install Kaspersky Security Cloud, you will see the window with the Go to My Kaspersky button. Enter your login ans password and click Sign in.
- If the application window did not open after the installation or if you closed it, open Kaspersky Security Cloud.
- In the window with the notification on successful activation, click Finish.
For detailed information about activation codes and licenses, see this article.
How to install and activate application on multiple computers
You can activate the application on other devices in the following ways:
- If you are installing Kaspersky Security Cloud on your device or a device of your family member, connect the application on each device to your account on Mу Kaspersky. To do so, enter your login and password to Mу Kaspersky.
- If you do not want to give a password to your account to other people, send the license to them through My Kaspersky. The person to whom you are sending the activation code must also have an account on My Kaspersky.
To send the license to the user:
- Open the My Kaspersky account to which you have added the activation code for Kaspersky Security Cloud and go to the Licenses tab.
- Choose the license and click Users → Share protection.
- Enter the email address (used for registering on My Kaspersky) and the name of the user.
The user will get an message with the invitation to install Kaspersky Security Cloud and activate it for free. The user will see your code for Kaspersky Security Cloud in their My Kaspersky account, but any operations with it will be unavailable.
What to do in case of activation problems
In case of any activation issues, send a request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via the My Kaspersky portal. In your request, give a detailed description of a problem. For instructions on how to use My Kaspersky, see Online Help.