How to resolve a Kaspersky Security Cloud license issue
When activating Kaspersky Security Cloud, a notification may appear about a license issue.
- You have already connected the maximum number of devices permitted by that license.
- The license has expired.
- The owner of the Family license has:
- Withdrawn your invitation.
- Removed the license from their My Kaspersky account.
- Deleted their My Kaspersky account.
- Purchase a new license for Kaspersky Security Cloud. For instructions on how to do so, see this article.
- Activate Kaspersky Security Cloud with the new license, For instructions on how to do so, see this article.
What to do if the error persists
If the issue persists, send a request to Customer Service by choosing the topic of your request.