How to install Kaspersky Security Cloud
Try Kaspersky Premium Services
Make the most out of your Kaspersky application!
- Let our experts remotely install and set up a Kaspersky solution on your computer.
- Get access to a priority support line and and enjoy exclusive protection services.
- Check if your computer meets system requirements. See Online Help for more information.
- Check whether any applications installed on your computer are incompatible with Kaspersky Security Cloud. We recommend removing all incompatible software to ensure that Kaspersky Security Cloud works correctly.
- Close all running applications.
How to install Kaspersky Security Cloud from the installation file
- Download the Kaspersky Security Cloud installer from the Kaspersky website, or via the link in the email you received from the online store.
- Run the downloaded installer.
- In the installation wizard window, select the language and click Continue.
- Wait until the wizard finds the latest version of the application or click Skip to install the current version.
- Click Continue.
- Read the Kaspersky Security Network Statement carefully. If you want to participate, click Accept.
If you do not want to participate, click Decline.
- Review the Statement regarding data processing for marketing purposes. Click Accept if you agree to the terms.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Make sure settings you want to apply are selected and click Apply.
- Click Done.
Kaspersky Security Cloud will be installed on your computer.
How to install Kaspersky Secure Connection through the command line
- Download the installer from the Kaspersky website or via the link in the email you received from the online store.
- Open the command line as an administrator. See this article for instructions.
- Enter the path to the installation file and the command for starting the installation with required parameters. Command line installation parameters and properties are described below.
- Follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
|/s||Silent installation mode. Dialog boxes are not displayed during installation.||saas21.exe /s|
Date of birth. If you are under 16, installation will not be allowed.
This parameter is:
|/l||Defines the language used while the multi-language version is being installed||saas21.exe /len-us|
|/t||The folder where the installation log will be saved.||saas21.exe /tC:\KasperskyLab|
|/p<option>=<value>||Used to specify an installation property||saas21.exe /pALLOWREBOOT=1 /pSKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1|
|/h||Opens the help dialog box||saas21.exe /h|
|/x||Application removal||saas21.exe /x|
Commonly used installation properties
|ACTIVATIONCODE=<value>||Enter the previous activation code.|
|AGREETOEULA=1||Confirm your consent to the End User License Agreement|
|JOINKSN_ENHANCE_PROTECTION=1||Confirm your consent to data provision for product improvement purposes.|
|JOINKSN_MARKETING=1||Confirm your consent to data provision for marketing purposes.|
|INSTALLDIR=<value>||Used to specify the installation folder This parameter can only be used for Kaspersky Security Cloud.||saas21.exe /p"INSTALLDIR=C:\Documents and Settings\saas21"|
|KLPASSWD=<value>||used to protect certain functions of the product with a password. If the value of the KLPASSWDAREA parameter is not set, the default password scope is used:
|KLPASSWDAREA=[SET|EXIT|UNINST]||defines the scope of the password specified by the KLPASSWD parameter:
The option may have multiple values; in such case, the values are separated with a semicolon.
|SELFPROTECTION=1||Enables the product's Self-Defense during the installation.||saas21.exe /pSELFPROTECTION=1|
|ALLOWREBOOT=1||Allow restarting the system if it is necessary.||saas21.exe /pALLOWREBOOT=1|
|SKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1||Do not search for applications incompatible with Kaspersky Security Cloud.
|-oembackupmode||Do not run the application after installation if Windows is booted in the Audit Mode.||saas21.exe /s -oembackupmode|
By using the SKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1 parameter, you assume responsibility for the possible consequences of the Kaspersky Security Cloud incompatibility with other applications.
The SKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1 parameter only allows you to ignore those applications that should be removed manually.
Example of the compound command that allows a computer restart and skips the incompatible software check:
How to use the application on multiple devices
If you intend to use the application on several computers:
- Install Kaspersky Security Cloud on all the computers.
- Activate Kaspersky Security Cloud on each computer. See the Online Help page for instructions.
What to do in case of installation errors
If you encounter any problems when installing Kaspersky Security Cloud, see instructions in the Installation errors section.