How to get an update report in Kaspersky Small Office Security 6 and send it to Kaspersky
To determine the cause of any issues that may occur while updating the Kaspersky Small Office Security databases, Kaspersky Customer Service engineers may request a detailed update report.
To create a detailed database update report and send it to Kaspersky:
- Enable the logging of non-critical events:
- In the main window of Kaspersky Small Office Security click gear button in the lower-left corner. To learn how to open the application, see this article.
- Go to Additional → Reports and Quarantine.
- Select the Log non-critical events checkbox.
- Run a database update in Kaspersky Small Office Security. For instructions see this article.
- Wait until the update is complete or you get an error message.
- Save a report about the update to a file:
- In the main window of Kaspersky Small Office Security click More Tools.
- Click Reports.
- Click Detailed Reports in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Choose Database Update from the drop-down list in the upper-left corner of the window.
- Click on the update task during which the issue occurred. Click Details in the bottom-right corner.
- Click Export and select the folder in which to save the report. Enter a name for the report file and click Save.
- Clear the Log non-critical events checkbox according to the instructions at step 1.
- Create an archive with the report file and give it a unique name. For instructions see this article.
- Submit a request to Kaspersky Customer Service by choosing the topic of your request. Describe your issue in detail and attach the created archive with the report file to your request.
A detailed database update report will be created and sent to Kaspersky Customer Service. Wait for a response from a Customer Service specialist.