How to create an account in the Kaspersky Small Office Security Management Console
Latest update: March 14, 2019 ID: 14785
you can remotely manage the protection of devices in your company if you have the following applications activated with a Kaspersky Small Office Security license on the devices: Kaspersky Small Office Security for Personal Computer or File Server, Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android and Kaspersky Password Manager. If the devices in your organisation have Kaspersky Small Office Security installed, you can manage their protection remotely. In the Kaspersky Small Office Security Management Console, you can:
- View a list of security issues and fix them remotely.
- Scan devices for viruses and other malicious applications.
- Update databases and application modules.
- Configure protection components.
- Send commands to mobile devices should they get lost or stolen.
To remotely manage the protection of devices, create an account in the Kaspersky Small Office Security Management Console:
- In the main window of Kaspersky Small Office Security, click Management Console. If you’re not sure how to open the application window, see this article.
- Click Connect the computer to the portal → Sign Up.
- Enter your email address and create a password for your account.
- If you don’t want to receive personal marketing offers, clear the corresponding checkbox.
- Click Create → Done.
- An email from Kaspersky Small Office Security will be sent to the address you specified during registration. Open the email and click Verify account.
- Click Sign in.
- Enter your email address and a password. Click Sign In.
- Select your country from the drop-down list and click Done.
Your Kaspersky Small Office Security Management Console account will be created and ready for use.