Management of Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.0 Light Agent unavailable after upgrading Kaspersky Security Center to version 188.8.131.521
Latest update: May 15, 2019 ID: 15107
This article concerns the following products:
- Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.0 Light Agent (version 184.108.40.20670)
- Kaspersky Security Center 11 (version 220.127.116.111)
After upgrading Kaspersky Security Center 10 SP3 to Kaspersky Security Center 11, management plugins for Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.0 Light Agent may disappear. Due to this problem, it may be impossible to view policies and create tasks.
- Run the SecurityCenterComponents_5.0.Х.Х_setup.exe file with the /repair key and wait for installation to complete.
- Run Kaspersky Security Center and close the initial setup wizard which will open at first startup.
- Apply the Integration Server certificate:
- Open the SVM policy, go to Settings for connecting SVMs to the Integration Server and click Apply.
- Open the Light Agent policy, go to Settings for connecting to the Integration Server, make some changes to the address and then return the address to the initial value. After this, applying the policy will become available. Click Apply.
- In the main window of Kaspersky Security Center console, click the link Manage Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.0 Light Agent.
- Enter the credentials for connecting to the Integration Server, go to the Manage SVM section and click the Manage SVM button.
- Select the SVM deployment option and click Next.
- Add hypervisors, wait until connection to them is established, and close the wizard.
Management features will be restored.