Viewing the list of backup copies of files
December 13, 2023
To view the list of backup copies of files,
Select the Backup folder in the Additional → Storages folder of the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
The workspace displays a list of backup copies of files that have been moved to Backups on all SVMs.
The list of backup copies of files appears in the form of a table. Each table row contains an event that involves an infected file and information about the type of threat that was detected in the file.
The table columns show the following details:
- Device. The name and path to the virtual machine on which the file was detected.
- Name. File name.
- Status. The status that Kaspersky Security assigned to the detected file after processing:
- Action being performed. The action that is currently being taken on this backup copy of the file in Backup. For example, if you have made a command to delete the backup copy of a file, this column displays
Being deleted. If the application is not taking any actions on this backup copy of the file, the field remains blank.
- Date of placement. The date and time when the backup copy of the file was moved to Backup.
- Object. The name of the threat detected in the file. If multiple threats have been detected in the file, each threat appears in a separate row in the list of backup copies of files.
- Size. File size, in bytes.
- Restoration folder. Complete path to the original file on the virtual machine.
- Description. Name of the virtual machine and complete path to the original file whose backup copy has been placed in Backup.