Error "Invalid activation code"
"Invalid activation code" error when entering the code
When entering an activation code, you may see the hint "Invalid activation code". The error occurs if you have entered the activation code incorrectly.
To fix this problem:
- Check if you have entered the code correctly. Please note that capital Latin letters I, O, L are not used in our activation codes.
- Check if you have entered all 20 characters of the activation code.
- If you are using an automatic keyboard layout switcher, disable it for a while before entering the code.
"Incorrect activation code" error when connecting to the activation server
The Incorrect activation code error may occur when you try activating the application with the activation code that you have just bought. The information about your code may be submitted to the Kaspersky Lab activation server with a delay.
Please allow some time for the activation code to become valid. Try to activate the application again in 24 hours.
If solution did not help
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.
In your request, provide the following information:
- Region where you tried to activate the product
- Activation time and date
- Activation code of 20 symbols (four groups of five characters)
- Detailed description of the issue
- Screenshot of the error message