Kaspersky Update Utility 4.0 release notes
Download application updates
Kaspersky Update Utility is a free tool for downloading updates for Kaspersky applications from a designated update source. Before using the utility, see the guide on initial configuration in this article.
For other language versions, see the downloads page.
Kaspersky Update Utility 4.0 is a utility intended for downloading updates for supported Kaspersky applications.
With Kaspersky Update Utility 4.0 you can:
- Load module and database updates for supported Kaspersky applications.
- Update the list of supported Kaspersky applications.
- Configure the settings for downloading updates using a configuration file and graphical user interface.
- Run updates manually or set a schedule.
Kaspersky Update Utility 4.0 Maintenance Release 1
Kaspersky Update Utility 4.0 Maintenance Release 1 for Windows and Linux was released on December 20, 2021. Full version number is 188.8.131.524.
- The FreeBSD operating system is no longer supported. You can download Kaspersky Update Utility version 184.108.40.2067 for FreeBSD from the downloads page.
- Kaspersky Update Utility 220.127.116.114 uses only the secure HTTPS protocol.
- Improved security and fault-tolerance of the application.
- The option to specify user credentials to connect to the proxy server when working with the application from the command line has been added. Kaspersky Update Utility uses entered credentials only for the current session.
Kaspersky Update Utility 4.0
Kaspersky Update Utility 4.0 version 18.104.22.1687 was released on February 18, 2021.
We have added support for ARM64-based EulerOS.