Enabling settings in the Kaspersky Endpoint Agent policy
By default, when you configure Kaspersky Endpoint Agent policy settings, the values of settings are saved but not applied until you enable them.
Settings can be enabled by groups that contain the settings.
To enable a settings group in the Kaspersky Endpoint Agent policy:
- Open the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the console tree, select the Policies folder.
- Select the Kaspersky Sandbox policy in which you want to enable settings.
- In the window that opens, select the section and settings group to which the necessary settings belong.
- In the upper right corner of the settings group, move the toggle switch from Unaffected by policy to Under policy.
All settings in the group are applied in the policy.