Viewing information about an application event
To view information about an application event:
- In the main window of the application web interface, open the management console tree and select the Events section.
- Select the Program tab.
Application event information is displayed as a table.
- Select the event for which you want to view information.
This opens a window containing information about the event.
The application event information window contains the following fields:
- Date and time is the date and time of the event.
- Node is the IP address and port of the node on which the event occurred.
- Event type is the type of application event:
- Database update
- Settings export
- Settings import
- Integrity check
- LDAP synchronization
- Event is the name of the event.
- User is the user name of the node where the event occurred.
- Result is the result of processing the event.
- Details is information about the application event.