Viewing the event log
To view the Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway event log:
- In the main window of the application web interface, open the management console tree and select the Events section.
- Select one of the following tabs depending on the type of events that you want to view:
Event information is displayed as a table.
The table of email traffic processing events displays the following information:
The application event table displays the following information:
- Date and time is the date and time when the event occurred.
- Node is the IP address or port of the node where the event was processed.
- Event type is the type of the event.
- Event is the name of the event.
- User is the name of the user under which the event was created.
- Result is the result of processing the event.
- You can sort events in the columns. To do so, click the header of the column in the table:
- Events in the Sender email, Recipient email, Subject, Rule name, Action, Event type, User, Result, Event columns are sorted alphabetically: A to Z or Z to A.
By default, event records are displayed in alphabetic order, A to Z.
- Events in Date and time and Node columns are sorted in ascending or descending order.
By default, event records are displayed in ascending order.
The table of events is displayed in accordance with sorting criteria.
By default, the table displays all columns. To customize how the table is displayed, open the Customize table window by clicking the button.