Adding a Warning about insecure message
To add a warning about insecure message:
- In the application web interface window, select the Rules section.
- In the rule table, select the rule for which you want to configure a warning about insecure message.
This opens the View rule window.
- Click Edit.
Rule settings become editable.
- In the left pane, select the Insecure message warning section.
- In the Warning template drop-down list, select the Warning template about insecure message that you want to add.
- Select check boxes next to one or several types of messages to which you want to add a warning:
- For encrypted messages.
- For phishing messages.
- For infected messages.
- For messages with Anti-Virus scan errors.
- For messages containing links.
- Click Save.
Warnings are added to the text of the messages in accordance with settings.
To ensure the configured settings are applied during the operation of Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway, make sure to enable the configured rule.