What to do in case of issues when activating Kaspersky for Android
What to do if the premium version is not activated after purchasing a subscription in Google Play
When your payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation email. The confirmation will be sent to the email address that is linked to your Google account. You can view your order history in Google Play and on the payments.google.com page.
In some cases it can take up to 24 hours to process the purchase, so please wait for a day if it does not activate immediately. If the premium version is still unavailable:
- Make sure you are signed in to the Google account from which the premium version was bought. For instructions on how to use the Google account, see the Google Play Help page.
- Uninstall the app. See Online Help for instructions.
- Install the app. See Online Help for instructions.
Kaspersky for Android will be reinstalled.
If the app still fails to switch to premium, submit a request to Kaspersky customer service by choosing the topic and filling out the form.
What to do if you are asked for activation code on a new device, but the subscription was purchased in Google Play
If you have changed the device, reset it or reinstalled the operating system, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android may ask you to enter your activation code.
If this happens, submit a request to Kaspersky customer service by choosing the topic and filling out the form. Include in your request:
- The email address registered with your Google account.
- Your order number in the format GPA.XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX or a screenshot of your payment confirmation email. If you are not sure how to take a screenshot, see this guide.
- If you cannot send a screenshot of your payment confirmation email, send a screenshot of the statement from payments.google.com where your subscription purchase is shown.
How to cancel an app subscription for mobile devices