How to configure protection of data entered on the computer keyboard
October 3, 2023
To configure protection of data entered on the computer keyboard:
- Open the main application window.
- Click in the lower part of the main window.
This opens the Settings window.
- Go to the Privacy settings section.
- Click the Secure Data Input button.
This opens the Secure Data Input settings window.
- In the lower part of the window, in the Secure Keyboard Input section, select the Enable Secure Keyboard Input check box.
- Select the check boxes for categories of websites on which you want to protect data that is entered via the keyboard.
- If you want to enable or disable protection of data input from the keyboard on a specific website:
- Open the Exclusions for On-Screen Keyboard window by clicking the Manage exclusions link.
- In the window, click the Add button.
- A window opens for adding an exclusion to Secure Keyboard Input.
- In the window that opens, in the Web address mask field, enter a website address.
- Select one of the options for Secure Data Input on this website (Apply to the specified page or Apply to the entire website).
- Select the action to be performed by Secure Data Input on this website (Protect or Do not protect).
- Click the OK button.
The specified website appears in the list in the Exclusions for On-Screen Keyboard window. When this website is accessed, Secure Data Input will be active, functioning in accordance with the settings.