How to view devices on my network
October 3, 2023
Kaspersky application shows the following information about devices connected to your Wi-Fi network or the wireline Ethernet network:
- Device name
- Device manufacturer
- Device type (e.g., computer, mobile device, router, gaming console, or video camera)
- Operating system installed on the device
- MAC address (unique network ID of the device)
- IP address of the device
- Time when disconnected devices were last detected in the network
- Kaspersky applications installed on your device
If a router is detected on your home network, its device card will suggest installing Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection on the router to enable Kaspersky VPN. Available only in Kaspersky Plus and Kaspersky Premium.
Kaspersky VPN functionality is not available in some regions.