Saving data to the application operation report
October 3, 2023
Report files may contain personal data obtained during operation of protection components such as File Anti-Virus, Mail Anti-Virus, Safe Browsing, and Anti-Spam.
Report files can contain the following personal data:
- IP address of the user's device
- Online browsing history
- Blocked links
- Messaging history in social networks
- Versions of the browser and operating system
- Names of cookies and other files and paths to them
- Email address, sender, message subject, message text, user names, and list of contacts
The maximum number of records that can be displayed in each section of the report file is 10000.
When you use the Protection for kids, Smart Home Monitor, and Security news components, you submit the following data:
- Wi-Fi network ID, Wi-Fi network status, device ID, hash of the device MAC address, device status;
- Information about websites visited;
- Information about the number of times that a file has been launched on the computer (file popularity).
Report files are stored locally on your computer and are not transmitted to Kaspersky. Path to report files: %allusersprofile%\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.15\Report\Database.
Reports are stored in the following files:
- reports.db-shm (does not contain any personal data)
Report files are protected against unauthorized access if self-defense is enabled in Kaspersky. If self-defense is disabled, report files are not protected.