Saving data for Customer Service
October 3, 2023
The application processes and stores the following personal data for further analysis by Customer Service:
- Data that is displayed in the application interface:
- Email address used to connect to My Kaspersky
- Website addresses that were added to the exclusions (displayed in the Safe Browsing, Anti-Banner, Private Browsing, and Network components, and in the Reports window)
- License data
This data is stored locally in a non-modified form and can be viewed under any user account on the computer.
- Data on the system memory of the application processes at the moment when a memory dump is created.
- Data that is gathered when traces are enabled.
This data is stored locally in a modified form and can be viewed under any user account on the computer. This data is transmitted to Kaspersky only with your consent when contacting Customer Service. To learn more about the data, click the Support Statement link in the Support Tools window.