How to disable notifications when devices connect to my network
October 3, 2023
To disable notifications when devices connect to the network:
- Open the main application window.
- Do one of the following:
- Go to the Smart Home block, and click the View button in the Smart Home Monitor section.
- In the main application window, click the View button in the Smart Home Monitor section.
- Click the <network name> link that is displayed in the lower part of the main window.
- In the Smart Home Monitor window, click the button next to the network and select the item Disable notifications.
Kaspersky application will no longer show you notifications if any devices connect to this network.
You can also disable notifications for the selected network when Kaspersky application shows you a notification that a device has connected to this network. To do this, in the notification window click the link Disable notifications for this network.