How to get trace files of the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows plug-in for Microsoft Outlook
What is a trace file (log file) of the Kaspersky plug-in for Microsoft Outlook
A trace file (log file) of the application plug-in for Microsoft Outlook is required to analyze issues related to work of the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows plug-in.
How to get a trace file (log file)
- Enable creating trace files in the application GUI .
- Run / Reboot the mail client and reproduce an issue.
- Disable tracing in Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows.
Location of trace files
The trace file is stored in the %ProgramData%\Kaspersky Lab folder:
- Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Server 2003 - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\;
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows Server 2008 R2 - C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\.
Format of trace files
The %ProgramData% folder contains files of the following format: <Application version>_<pid Outlook>.[mcou.OUTLOOK.EXE.log].
What to do with the created trace file for Microsoft Outlook
Kaspersky Lab specialists usually request additional data, such as trace files. Therefore, attach the file to a request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support .