Kaspersky Password Manager extension
October 11, 2023
The Kaspersky Password Manager allows you to install extensions for your browsers in order to automatize online forms completing. If the Kaspersky Password Manager extension is installed, the key icon is displayed in the browser toolbar. Kaspersky Password Manager detects online forms on the websites and displays the key icon next to fields where the extension can perform actions.
Full extension features list
If you install Kaspersky Password Manager extension, it saves information when you fills out online forms, and during your next visit, fills them out automatically. You can enable autosave and autofill for passwords, addresses or bank cards. Clicking the application icon icon opens the extension menu.
From the extension menu you can:
- Search the vault for data.
- Edit bank cards and addresses by opening the entry in the application window.
- Go to websites added to Favorites.
- Open entries added to Favorites.
- View recently visited websites and recently used web accounts.
- View accounts to sign in to websites.
- View bank cards and addresses.
- Open Password Generator.
- Open the main application window.
- Block or unblock access to your data.
- Send feedback to Kaspersky.
Limitation of extension functionality
For Microsoft Edge browser, you can install Kaspersky Password Manager extension without desktop application. Installation for other browsers is not supported.
If you install Kaspersky Password Manager extension for Microsoft Edge but do not install the application on your computer, the extension functionality is limited. For example, you can use only password generator but you can't autosave and autofill your passwords until you install Kaspersky Password Manager application.