How to select a suitable virtual server
October 2, 2023
To select a suitable virtual server:
- Open the main application window.
- In the Location drop-down list, select a location of the VPN server. If you want the application to select the fastest server, select Fastest server (available only in the Unlimited version).
- You can also select a virtual server that is most suitable for your purposes. To do so, click the button with the relevant category and select one of the available regions from the list:
- All locations. If you want to see a list of all available virtual servers.
- Favorites. If you want to see a list of servers added to Favorites.
To add a server to Favorites, click the heart icon next to the location of the VPN server.
- Streaming. If you want to watch movies or online streams on popular streaming services over a VPN connection.
- Torrenting. If you want to download files from online storage or a torrent over a VPN connection.
- Double VPN. If you want to use two VPN servers instead of one, which provides an extra layer of protection for your IP address.
- Ultra-reliable. If you cannot select a server that would successfully establish a VPN connection.
This category appears only for users who have problems connecting to servers.
In the Free version of the application, you cannot select a location of the VPN server. Only automatic selection of the location of the VPN server is available (Free server). Please note that once your subscription expires and grace period ends, you will be switched to the free version of the application to renew your subscription.