Release of antivirus database updates (required to protect your computer/server/mobile device)
Providing technical support over phone / web
Release of patches for the application (addressing detected bugs)
Minimum hardware requirements:
Supported operating systems:
32-bit operating systems:
64-bit operating systems:
Kaspersky Web Management Console supports the following web browsers:
1. Supported operating systems:
2. Kaspersky Web Management Console supports the following web browsers:
3. Perl interpreter - version 5.0 or higher (www.perl.org).
4. The which utility installed (from the OS distribution package).
5. Software compilation packages installed (gcc, binutils, glibc-devel, make, ld), Linux kernel sources for compiling Kaspersky Anti-Virus modules.
6. libc6-i386 module should be installed on 64-bit Debian and 64-bit Ubuntu prior to the Anti-Virus installation.
7. lib32 package should be installed onto 64-bit FreeBSD before installing the Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
Please let us know what you think about the site design, improvements we could add and any errors we need to eliminate
Leave your feedback, max. 500 characters
Thank you for submitting your feedback.
We will review your feedback shortly.