What is Kaspersky Anti-Virus 19?
Latest update: December 17, 2018 ID: 14763
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is a solution that provides your computer with basic protection against viruses and other threats. The license for Kaspersky Anti-Virus can be used on two PCs running Microsoft Windows. To protect your PC:
- Install Kaspersky Anti-Virus on your computer. See this article for instructions.
- Activate the application. See this article for instructions.
You can manage the protection remotely if you connect the application to the account at My Kaspersky. See this article for instructions.
Features and protection components
Kaspersky Anti-Virus includes the following protection features and components:
- File Anti-Virus, which prevents infection of the computer's file system.
- Mail Anti-Virus, which scans incoming and outgoing email messages on your computer.
- Web Anti-Virus, which intercepts and blocks scripts on websites should they pose a threat to your computer. With Web Anti-Virus enabled, all traffic is controlled and dangerous websites are blocked automatically.
- IM Anti-Virus, which ensures the safe use of instant messengers.
- System Watcher, which rolls back the changes made to the operating system by malicious or other activity of applications.
- Network Attack Blocker, which monitors inbound network traffic for activity that is typical of network attacks. When it detects a network attack attempt, it blocks any network activity of from the attacking computer.
- Anti-Phishing, which checks whether web-addresses are on the list of phishing websites.
- On-Screen Keyboard, which prevents interception of data entered on the hardware keyboard and protects personal data against interception attempts that use screen shots.