Kaspersky application crashes during installation of SP 1 for Windows 7
If a Kaspersky application was not unloaded from the computer memory before installing SP1 for Windows 7, the application may crash during the SP1 installation.
Before installing SP1 for Windows 7, exit a Kaspersky application:
- In the lower-right corner of the taskbar, right-click the application icon. If this icon is hidden, click .
- Select Exit from the context menu.
- Once SP1 for Windows 7 is installed, start the application.
- Click Start → All Programs.
- Select the folder with the application name.
- Click the application name.
What to do if the issue persists
If the issue persists, send a request to Kaspersky Customer Service with a detailed description of the issue.