How to collect traces in Kaspersky Password Manager for Windows
Kaspersky Customer Service engineers might request reports on the activity of the application components. These are called trace files.
To collect traces in Kaspersky Password Manager for Windows:
- Open Kaspersky Password Manager and enter the main password.
- In the main application window, click → Settings.
- Go to the Advanced section and select the Log application events check box.
- Reproduce the error.
- Disable tracing. To do so, clear the Log application events check box.
- Enable the Show hidden folders function.
- Go to the C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Password Manager\Logs folder.
Trace files are saved to this folder by default.