How to collect traces in Kaspersky Password Manager for Windows
Latest update: April 27, 2022 ID: 14524
Try an unlimited digital vault to protect all your personal data
In the premium version you can add as many items as you wish. Your passwords, bank card details, scans of IDs and other personal data will be stored securely in one place.
Kaspersky technical support engineers might request reports on the activity of the application’s components. These are called trace files.
To collect traces in Kaspersky Password Manager for Windows:
- Open Kaspersky Password Manager and enter the main password.
- Click Additional → Settings.
- Go to the Advanced section and select the Log application events checkbox.
- Reproduce the error.
- Disable tracing. To do so, clear the Log application events checkbox.
- Enable the Show hidden folders function. See this article for instructions.
- Go to the C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Password Manager\Logs folder.
Trace files are saved to this folder by default.
Trace files have been created.