How to check your computer for weak settings with Kaspersky Security Cloud
The article refers to Kaspersky Security Cloud — Family and Kaspersky Security Cloud — Personal.
Some settings of the applications or the operating system can put the security of your computer at risk. Criminals can use such vulnerabilities to attack your computer or network remotely.
To check the security of your settings:
- In the main window of Kaspersky Security Cloud, click More tools.
- If you have problems opening the application window, see this guide.
- Click Weak settings control.
- Click Start search.
- Wait for the search to complete and click the link with the results.
- Click Fix all if you wish to fix all the detected vulnerable settings together. Otherwise, select an action for each item.