How to store your passwords securely with Kaspersky Security Cloud
If you deal with a great number of passwords or need assistance generating strong passwords for your accounts, use the Password Manager component of Kaspersky Security Cloud.
Kaspersky Password Manager generates strong password and stores them encrypted in a secure vault. You can synchronize the passwords across all your devices. To access the password database, use a master password.
Download Kaspersky Password Manager from the Kaspersky Security Cloud interface.
Kaspersky Password Manager supports multiple user accounts, so each user on a computer can have their own database.
How to install Kaspersky Password Manager
- In the main window of Kaspersky Security Cloud, click Password Manager.
- If you don’t know how to open the application window, see this guide.
- In the Password Manager view, click Download and install.
- As soon as the application is downloaded, the installation will start. Select the language and click Continue.
- Click Install.
- Wait until the application is installed and click Finish.
- Connect the application to My Kaspersky: enter your login and password and click Sign In.
If you want to create a new account for managing Kaspersky Password Manager, create an account on My Kaspersky or click Don’t Have Account Yet. Fill in the required fields and follow the further instructions.
- Select check boxes for the browsers you would like to use with Kaspersky Password Manager. Click Continue.
- Set a master password and click Done.
- Kaspersky Password Manager is ready to use.
For more information about the product, see the Kaspersky Password Manager Knowledge Base.
What data you can add to Password Manager
- User accounts and passwords.
- Information about credit cards, bank accounts, software license keys, identity cards, Internet connection credentials, and other types of sensitive data. You can use built-in templates for data types or create new ones.
- Personal data used for registering accounts. Kaspersky Password Manager will fill them automatically. To use the option, you just need to create an identity card.