What is Kaspersky Security Cloud
Kaspersky Security Cloud combines the best features of Kaspersky Lab’s anti-virus software in order to provide flexible protection against digital threats for all home users’ devices. Not only will it protect your devices from malware and viruses, but it does it in a way that adapts to how you use your devices to ensure you have the maximum level of protection at all times. For example:
- If Kaspersky Security Cloud finds that children are using the device, it will prompt you to install the application for protecting children from harmful content.
- If you set a password which is too simple, Kaspersky Security Cloud notifies about it and prompts the use to install Kaspersky Password Manager.
- Kaspersky Security Cloud will show new devices connected to your home Wi-Fi network so you can better control who and what devices are allowed on your home network.
There are two types of license for Kaspersky Security Cloud: Personal and Family. With the activation code for Kaspersky Security Cloud, you can activate the following applications:
- Kaspersky Security Cloud for Windows and for Mac.
- Kaspersky Internet Security for Android.
From the Kaspersky Security Cloud application window, you can download free versions of the following products:
- Kaspersky Password Manager for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android (applies only to Kaspersky Security Cloud — Family).
- Kaspersky Secure Connection for Windows and Mac (installed at the same time as Kaspersky Security Cloud).
Note: If you use Kaspersky Security Cloud — Family, you can share your license with others through My Kaspersky and remotely manage protection on the connected devices. Kaspersky Password Manager and Kaspersky Safe Kids are protection components which are not installed automatically with Kaspersky Security Cloud. You can download them from the Internet through Kaspersky Security Cloud.
To use Kaspersky Security Cloud, you need to connect the application to My Kaspersky.