Kaspersky Security Cloud 20 for Mac release notes
Patches A–E for version 18.104.22.1689
Patch E for Kaspersky Security Cloud for Mac version 22.214.171.1249 was released on December 16, 2020.
Patch E fixes several application issues.
To install the patch:
- Run the database update in Kaspersky Security Cloud for Mac. For instructions, see this article.
- When the update competes, restart your computer.
The patch will be installed. To make sure that the patch is installed correctly:
- Open Kaspersky Security Cloud for Mac.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click Help → Kaspersky Security Cloud Support.
The following window will show the version number with letter e added at the end.
Patch D for Kaspersky Security Cloud for Mac version 126.96.36.1999 was released on September 16, 2020.
In patch D we have added an auto-upgrade to version 188.8.131.520 on MacOS 11.0.
Patch С for Kaspersky Security Cloud for Mac version 184.108.40.2069 was released on July 31, 2020.
Patch C fixes the error that caused the application to freeze after waking up from the sleep mode, as well as a few other issues.
Patch B for Kaspersky Security Cloud for Mac version 220.127.116.119 was released on December 18, 2019.
Patch B fixes certain errors including those spotted with your help.
Patch A for Kaspersky Security Cloud for Mac version 18.104.22.1689 was released on October 7, 2019.
Path A includes:
- The support of macOS 10.15.
- Interface improvements.
- Some minor error fixes.
Version 22.214.171.1249 release
Kaspersky Security Center 20 version 126.96.36.1999 was released on July 24, 2019.
- Now Kaspersky Security Cloud for Мас offers scanning hard drives as soon as they are connected. This will help detecting malicious files as soon as possible.
- We have added the dark mode which reduces the impact on your eyes. The interface adapts to the mode used in your macOS.
- New security reports are available.
- We have optimized the application’s performance. Now it affects the performance of the operating system less.
- We have updated the application interface for your convenience.
- The dark mode may work incorrectly with extensions for Chrome and Browser because they are not supported in browsers.
- Recommendation to install Kaspersky Password Manager may be shown even if you have another password management application installed.
- Time of licensing events (e.g. license expiration time) may be different in the interface of Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac and in My Kaspersky due to difference in timezones. We recommend that you rely on the time in the application interface.