How to set up the application for operation in the multitenancy mode if the Integration Server is connected to VMware Cloud Director after SVM deployment
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 6.1 Agentless
- Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 6.0 Agentless
If you are connecting the Integration Server to VMware Cloud Director after SVM deployment, adjust the following settings for correct performance in the multitenancy mode:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center.
- Go to Managed devices.
- Click New group and enter the name for the new VMware Cloud Director Agentless cluster.
- Click OK.
- Move the new cluster to the Clusters and server arrays folder in the created group.
The application will now work correctly in the multitenancy mode. Vurtual machines managed by VMware vCenter Server servers connected to the VMware Cloud Director will also be moved to the created group.