Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.5 for Proxy Server: Maintenance Pack 3 Critical Fix 1 (version 184.108.40.206) release
Latest update: November 03, 2022 ID: 8648
The article concerns Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.5 for Proxy Server.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.5 for Proxy Server: Maintenance Pack 3 Critical Fix 1 (version 220.127.116.11) was released on July 3, 2012.
Version 18.104.22.168 includes the following changes:
- The antivirus kernel has been updated.
- New parameters added:
- MaxReqLengthAction. Action on the object, the size of which exceeds the set maximum size (MaxReqLength).
- PartialResponseAction. Action in case a server response containing a part of the object is detected.
- PartialRequestAction. Action in case a request for delivery of an object part is detected.
- ReqModeServiceUrl. ICAP service URL for checking the stream of ICAP requests.
- RespModeServiceUrl. ICAP service URL for checking the stream of ICAP responses.
- List of supported operating systems has been updated.
- The -x key for the keepup2date component removed.
- The following application issues have been fixed:
- Memory leak during the anti-virus scan has been fixed.
- Improved functioning in AnswerMode=Partial. Squid does not report an error if file transfer is interrupted after the detection of a threat in the transferred file.
- Fixed the following licensemanager error: the description of the licensing subsystem errors was not displayed on the terminal.
- Added support for Ubuntu 12.04.
Installation and upgrade
To install the application from scratch, use the command that corresponds to your OS:
- for Linux/RPM:
# rpm -i <package>.rpm
- for Linux/Debian (32 bit):
# dpkg -i <package>.deb
- for Linux/Debian (64 bit):
# dpkg -i --force-architecture <package>.deb
- for FreeBSD:
# pkg_add <package>.tgz
Version 5.5 MP2 (5.5.62) can be upgraded using a package handling system available in your OS.
Known issues and solutions
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus integration with Squid 3.1.6 is not supported. For details, see http://bugs.squid-cache.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3011.
- Upon restart of Kaspersky Anti-Virus after a crash on FreeBSD, the following error message may appear: “Exception() Cannot create semaphore: No space left on device:28 Ipc::ShmLocker::ShmLocker()”. To fix the issue:
- Run the command:
- Make sure no kluser’s semaphores are present in the system using the command:
- Restart the application.
- When installing on Ubuntu, you may see the following warning at the license agreement step:
"/opt/kaspersky/kav4proxy/share/doc/LICENSE" may be a binary file. See it anyway?
- Ignore this warning.
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Proxy Server 22.214.171.124
Special features of installing Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Proxy Server 5.5.80 (Maintenance Pack 3)