Configuring caller ID settings
October 12, 2023
When you receive a call, Kaspersky Who Calls displays a pop-up notification with information about the phone number.
By default, the caller ID pop-up notification appears twice:
- On the incoming/outgoing call screen - so you can view information about the phone number before you answer/call it.
- After incoming calls - so you can instantly check who called and mark the number as spam, if necessary.
You can configure the app to display the pop-up notification only once: either on the incoming call screen, or after calls, or you can turn off the feature.
To set up the caller ID feature:
- On the navigation bar, tap .
- Select the type of calls for which you would like to set notifications: Incoming calls or Outgoing calls.
In the Notification with information about the number section, choose the mode for which you would like to set the notifications: During the call or After the call.
Notifications after the call are only available for incoming calls.
In the dialog window that opens, select one of the options:
- If you want to receive notifications only about calls to or from numbers that are not in your Contacts list, select Only for numbers that are not in my Contacts list.
- If you want to receive notifications about all calls, including calls to or from numbers that are in your Contacts list, select For all numbers.
- If you don't want to receive notifications about calls, choose Don't show. The app will continue to identify spam, and spam calls will be marked as spam in the call log.