Enabling and disabling an administrator account or user account of the program web interface
To enable or disable an administrator account or user account for the program web interface, perform the following actions in the web interface of the PCN:
- Log in to the web interface with the program administrator account.
- In the program web interface window, select the Settings section, Users subsection. In the list of accounts, select the user account that you want to enable or disable.
- In the Status column do one of the following:
- Turn on the toggle switch next to the name of an account if you want to enable the account.
- Turn off the toggle switch next to the name of an account if you want to disable the account.
The action confirmation window is displayed.
- Click Yes.
The state of the account is modified.