Changing access rights of a program web interface user account
You can change access rights of users with Senior security officer and Security officer roles for accessing PCN and SCN servers as well as organizations that are involved with these servers.
To change access rights of a program web interface user account, perform the following actions in the web interface of the PCN:
- Log in to the web interface with the program administrator account.
- In the program web interface window, select the Settings section, Users subsection. Select the account whose access rights you want to change.
This opens the Edit account window.
- If you want to enable or disable an account, move the Status toggle switch.
- In the Access section, move the SCN web interface toggle switch as necessary:
- Set the toggle switch to Enabled if you want to grant the user access to web interfaces of all available SCN servers in addition to the web interface of this PCN server.
- Set the toggle switch to Disabled if you want to grant the user access only to the web interface of this PCN server.
- To the right of the Companies setting name, select or clear check boxes of one or more organizations for which you want to change web interfaces access rights.
You can use the Select all and Deselect all links to select or cancel selection of all organizations.
- Click Save.
The access rights of the account are changed.