Changing the password of a program administrator or user account
To change the password of a program administrator account or user account, perform the following actions in the web interface of the PCN:
- Log in to the web interface with the program administrator account.
- In the program web interface window, select the Settings section, Users subsection. In the list of accounts, select the user account whose password you want to change.
This opens the Edit account window.
- In theNew password field, enter a new password for the program web interface.
The password must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must not be the same as the user name.
- Must not contain dictionary words, popular combinations of letters, or examples of a keyboard layout (for example, Qwerty or passw0rd).
- Must contain at least 8 characters.
- Must contain at least three types of characters:
- Uppercase character (A–Z).
- Lowercase character (a–z).
- Special character.
- In the Confirm password field, enter the new password again.
- Click Save.
The password of the program administrator account or user account will be changed.