Filtering tasks based on the name of the user that created the task
To filter tasks based on the user name that created the task, all tasks must be displayed. If only tasks created by the current user are displayed, tasks cannot be filtered by user name.
To filter tasks by the name of the user that created the task:
- Select the Tasks section in the program web interface window.
This opens the task table.
- Click the Created by link to open the task filtering menu.
- In the drop-down list, select one of the following task filtering operators:
- In the entry field, specify one or several characters of the user name.
- To add a filter condition using a different criterion, click and specify the filter condition.
- Click Apply.
The tasks table displays only tasks matching the filter criteria you have set.
You can use multiple filters at the same time.