Viewing information about a task
To view task details:
- Select the Tasks section in the program web interface window.
This opens the task table.
- Select the task for which you want to view information.
This opens a window containing information about the task.
The window can contain the following information depending on the task type:
- State—Task completion status.
- Information type—Type of the collected data.
- File mask—Mask of files that are included in the data list.
- Maximum nesting level—Maximum nesting level of folders which the program searches for files.
- Exclusions—Folders in which searching and scanning files is prohibited.
- Scan area—Folders which are scanned by YARA rules.
- Action—Action that was performed for the service.
- Maximum scan duration—Maximum task execution time, after which the scan is stopped.
- Description—Task description.
- File path—Path to the file or data stream.
- SHA256—SHA256 hash of the file that you want to receive.
- Run as—Option to run the program using the name of the local system.
- Created by—Name of the user who created the task.
- Company—Name of the company. Displayed only when you are using distributed solution and multitenancy mode.
- Time created—Time when the task was created.
- Time completed—Task completion time.
- Report—Task result on selected hosts.