Deleting a traffic processing rule
To delete a traffic processing rule:
- In the application web interface window, select one of the following sections:
- For actions with rules of an individual workspace, in the section used for switching between workspaces, select the name of this workspace.
- For actions with rules applied in all workspaces, select Global in the section used for switching between workspaces.
Applicable only if you have access rights to multiple workspaces.
- Select the Rules section.
- Select one of the following tabs:
The traffic processing rules table opens.
- Select the rule that you want to delete.
This opens a window containing information about the rule.
- Click Delete.
The confirmation window for deleting a traffic processing rules opens.
- Click Yes.
The traffic processing rule is deleted.