Configuring a rule triggering initiator
To configure a rule triggering initiator:
- In the application web interface window, select one of the following sections:
- For actions with rules of an individual workspace, in the section used for switching between workspaces, select the name of this workspace.
- For actions with rules applied in all workspaces, select Global in the section used for switching between workspaces.
Applicable only if you have access rights to multiple workspaces.
- Select the Rules section.
- Select one of the following tabs:
The traffic processing rules table opens.
- Select the rule for which you want to configure a rule triggering initiator.
This opens a window containing information about the rule.
- Click Edit.
- Click under Initiator.
- A drop-down list appears, select one of the following options:
- User name.
You can select a user account from Active Directory or add a user name in the
- LDAP: group canonicalName.
You can select a domain group from Active Directory or add a group name in the
- LDAP: user distinguishedName.
You can select a Distinguished Name (DN) of a user from Active Directory or add a user name in the
- IP address.
You can enter an IP address of the user or a range of IP addresses in IPv4 or IPv6 format (for example,
- User agent.
You can specify the name of the browser or application that processes web traffic (for example,
- In the field to the right of the drop-down list, enter the value for the selected setting.
You can use regular expressions.
- If you added more than one criterion, select a logical operator in the drop-down list next to Initiator:
- If you want the rule to trigger when at least one of the conditions is satisfied, select any of.
- If you want the rule to trigger only when all added conditions are satisfied simultaneously, select all of.
- Click Save.
The rule triggering initiator is configured.