Enabling and disabling a traffic processing rule
To enable or disable a traffic processing rule:
- In the application web interface window, select one of the following sections:
- For actions with rules of an individual workspace, in the section used for switching between workspaces, select the name of this workspace.
- For actions with rules applied in all workspaces, select Global in the section used for switching between workspaces.
Applicable only if you have access rights to multiple workspaces.
- Select the Rules section.
- Select one of the following tabs:
The traffic processing rules table opens.
- Select the rule to enable or disable.
This opens a window containing information about the rule.
- Do one of the following:
- To enable a rule, click Enable.
The rule is enabled.
- To disable a rule, click Disable.
The rule is disabled.